Narrowing Down the Logo for the Best Targeted Brand
(above is a recent creative brand name and logo developed by the Nameum Team)
Targeted Logo for a Targeted Brand
After you’ve taken your time looking over the initial logo concepts and considered how your brand name is incorporated into it, we want to hear your feedback.
Always considering your target market when looking at the logo consents, we want to hear what you think about
- Generally how your target market will like the logos?
- What do they like about the logos?
- What they don’t like about the logos?
- Do they like the color?
- Do they like the font?
- Are the symbols or shapes appealing to them?
- What do they like about the shapes?
- Would they like the placement of the words/shapes?
- Do you like the tagline incorporated into the log?
- Do you like the placement of the logo?
We want to hear all of your comments, the good the bad the ugly. We need to know how you feel your target market would like the best and if you message is well conveyed through the logo. You’ll let us know all of this information and we’ll redesign the logo concepts again based on this information.
In fact we’ll do this twice for up to three logo redesigns!
We’ll continually narrow down the logos to the final targeted brand that you’ve been looking for, the “Nameum One-Two Punch.”
This will conclude the Nameum Brand Development and you’ll be ready to conquer your market with amazing new brand.